Monday 13 May 2013

(Unrelated Topic) GOODBYE ISAAC!

So,this is just a dedication to one of my bestest friends Isaac,who i have knew since year 5 (when he used to go to the karate club i wen't to sometimes).

Isaac is moving to San Diego,CA which if you're no good at geography-IS REALLY FAR!
Isaac has always been there for me and he has helped me acomplish alot of things in Music!
To be honest,i can say that without his help i wouldn't be achieving my current grade in Music!

Anyway,i will really miss Isaac,but i can't help but be happy for him and all the opportunities that lie ahead for him in California.
I hope this specific part of his life helps map out his career and i hope he remembers-the world is his oyster.

I'm sad that i never got to back im something before he wen't, but he probably wouldn't have wanted all the fuss anyway!
But i promise to him,if i open my LA bakery which is my lifetime dream,he will ALWAYS be welcome and he will ALWAYS get free food!

You will be my friend for life,and finally,good luck!!!!!

:') ~Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment