Sunday 12 May 2013

Apperance on Nigella.com!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys!
Sorry i haven't posted in AGES!!!
I have been revising for ALOT of subjects at school!
Anyway......

On Twitter i was asking Nigella Lawson if she had a recipe for Maple Syrup and Bacon cupcakes (you may think that's weird but trust me-in America they have that on waffles!)
Unfortunately,she didn't have one,however,she did PROMISE to come up for one for me,and she did!

I am so ecstatic that my cooking queen had the time to write this in her BLOG too!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't believe it at first,i was almost in tears(that's how much nigella means to me!) and she even said she want's to make them her SIGNATURE FREAKIN' CUPCAKE!!!!!!!
here's the link to the recipe:http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/maple-buttercream-cupcakes-with-bacon-sprinkles
and the link to the blogpost:http://www.nigella.com/kitchen-witter/view/1st-may-2013-153

Also,i got 19 marks out of 20 on my practical part of my Task 1 Catering Exam!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment